Breathe with Cat
‘Remember to breathe. It is, after all, the secret of life.’
What is Breathwork?
“Breathwork” is the practice of consciously using the breath or breathing techniques for a specific period of time and for an outcome. Breathwork cultivates self-awareness, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being.
I teach conscious, connected breathing which means there is no gap after each breath. It’s done lying down on your back in a comfortable position, while music is playing to help motivate, relax and release anything that’s stuck within your mind and body. I guide you through the process and use a variety of tools to activate your senses and create a safe and beautiful space to heal and ultimately release. It’s powerful and can have profound effects as it by-passes the ego mind and rational brain and drops you in to your body. When done with a specific intention it brings quick change, answers to issues that been stuck and life changing illuminations.
Here is what you can expect:
* Ability to manifest greater abundance
* Deep healing of wounds, grief, and traumas
* Access to expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity
* Transcendence of the mind and emotions; awakening to the truth of who you really are
* Release of toxins from the cells of the body
* Massive stress relief and deep relaxation
• Greater self-love and more loving relationships
* Emotional Balance
* Relief from physical pain
* Overwhelming feelings of joy
* Deep inner peace.
Enjoy 3 rounds of energising breathwork to start your day. This recording gives you focus and a sense of calm.
Breathwork dates 2023:
Check out my instagram for the latest dates during the Summer season.
Regular slot returns in September.
Investment £20 per zoom session
Private zoom: available £33 for 1 session.
Private in person £55
Hire me for your retreat: £111 per hour (Min. 1.5 hour session)
“Deep breaths are like little love notes to your body.”