Breathe with Cat
‘Remember to breathe. It is, after all, the secret of life.’
What is Breathwork?
“Breathwork” is the practice of consciously using the breath or breathing techniques for a specific period of time and for an outcome. Breathwork cultivates self-awareness, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being.
I teach conscious, connected breathing which means there is no gap after each breath. It’s done lying down on your back in a comfortable position, while music is playing to help motivate, relax and release anything that’s stuck. I guide you through the process and use a variety of tools to activate your senses and create a safe and beautiful space to heal and ultimately release. It’s powerful and can have profound effects as i discovered when i began practising it – For me it was as powerful as my plant medicine journeys in Peru. It can start to feel challenging in the beginning but the results are amazing.
Here is what you can expect:
* Ability to manifest greater abundance
* Deep healing of wounds, grief, and traumas
* Access to expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity
* Transcendence of the mind and emotions; awakening to the truth of who you really are
* Release of toxins from the cells of the body
* Massive stress relief and deep relaxation
• Greater self-love and more loving relationships
* Emotional Balance
* Relief from physical pain
* Overwhelming feelings of joy
* Deep inner peace.
Enjoy 3 rounds of energising breathwork to start your day. This recording gives you focus and a sense of calm.
Breathwork dates 2023:
1st March Earlybird Breath 6.30-7am (Zoom)
8th March Early bird Breath 6.30-7am (Zoom)
15th March Early bird Breath 6.30-7am (Zoom)
22nd March Early bird Breath 6.30-7am (Zoom)
23rd March Big Breath 8.30-9.30pm (Zoom)
19th April at 6:30 – 7am (Zoom)
Investment £10 per session
Private zoom: available £33 for 1 session.
Private in person £55
Hire me for your retreat: £111 per hour (Min. 1.5 hour session)
“Deep breaths are like little love notes to your body.”